The-Lady

Photobucket
KAREN MOK
EIGHTEEN
Leo 05081989
Temasek poly
Hospitality and Tourism

Loves

FAMILY
FRIENDS
FOOD..xiao long bao, green tea cake, chocolates, cheesecake etc
SHOPPING
SINGING
SURFING NETS
FIREWORKS
WATCHING TV AND MOVIES
MY LIFE!

By My Side

Alvin
Bao
Caiying
Cherie
Desmond
Elizabeth
Fang lu
Huifen
Huimin
James
Jayton
Jiamin
Jie Ting
Joleen
Kahyih
Kaiwen
Kitty
KOMEZ
Linette
May
Renee
Sabrina
SCYTHIA
Scythia brandon
Scythia KC
Shaoxiong
Sharon
Shawne
Sindy
Siyang
Tai Hong
Weijie
Y.C
Yumin

Precious days

> day 6 wo you (2)
> day 6 wo you
> day 5 wo you.
> day 4 wo you
> day 3 wo you
> day 2 wo you
> Day one without you
> i saw a red suzuki swift with red car plate number...
> memories are precious
> afterall i am not over you.

Memories

> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> May 2010
> June 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011
> September 2014

Your Say



When christmas come to town - Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

real time statistics
Web Counter

day 7 wo you
Thursday, September 11

everyday when i wake up to the reality, i ask myself why have things between us become like this. we spoke on the phone ytd. every of his words hurt like knifes to my heart, constantly stabbing me. and i realised nth much has changed in his thinking as compared to a week ago. as i remembered what he spoke on the phone, it really hurts me, it feels that there isn't any hope. my hope in the relationship is constantly disminished by you.

over the phone, i kept emphasizing the fact that i wanna give you the confidence in our relationship again. he said it isn't about the confidence, is that he feels his love for me has gone down the hill in the process of our relationship. i was crushed when i heard that because i guess the only thing that had been holding us together is our love for each other. when he said he don't know what he is feeling  towards me, whether is it really love or sympathy? and when i heard the word sympathy, i really really feel it is the end of the world bet us. he said he needed more time, and ask me don't harbour any hope alr and that the japan trip will most likely be cancelled. all these just spell itself clearly. i domt know what to do alr. i guess according to him, i have to wait till the osim thingy arrive before we can meet. he said if he meet me today, it will be patronising me. he said he don't want to do that to me. he said he wanna meet when he wants to. and then we will talk when we meet? but according to what we talk on the phone ytd, i wonder if there is any salvage point at all. how can his love for me just gone. yeah thought i can feel he don't love me as much as last time, i feel it is partially cos of me as well, i make the relationship to be like this.

can i have another chance to make it right? to make you love me deep again?

i think this post is a very destructive one. just hope deep inside him, he realised he still love me? tt will be the only salvation point.

-Sign Off @ 3:35 PM :)