The-Lady

Photobucket
KAREN MOK
EIGHTEEN
Leo 05081989
Temasek poly
Hospitality and Tourism

Loves

FAMILY
FRIENDS
FOOD..xiao long bao, green tea cake, chocolates, cheesecake etc
SHOPPING
SINGING
SURFING NETS
FIREWORKS
WATCHING TV AND MOVIES
MY LIFE!

By My Side

Alvin
Bao
Caiying
Cherie
Desmond
Elizabeth
Fang lu
Huifen
Huimin
James
Jayton
Jiamin
Jie Ting
Joleen
Kahyih
Kaiwen
Kitty
KOMEZ
Linette
May
Renee
Sabrina
SCYTHIA
Scythia brandon
Scythia KC
Shaoxiong
Sharon
Shawne
Sindy
Siyang
Tai Hong
Weijie
Y.C
Yumin

Precious days

> day 11 wo you
> day 10 wo you.
> day 9 wo you
> day 8 wo you
> day 7 wo you
> day 6 wo you (2)
> day 6 wo you
> day 5 wo you.
> day 4 wo you
> day 3 wo you

Memories

> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> May 2010
> June 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011
> September 2014

Your Say



When christmas come to town - Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

real time statistics
Web Counter

day 12 wo you.
Wednesday, September 17

epic failure. everything i have built up all gone cos of a stupid what apps to him. as i was saying, i alr tried v hard to not contact him ytd. but then today i can't help it. my ward leader msg me for a causal chat, i know it was nth much. but then i shamelessly use this as an excuse to what apps him. i was checking his what apps last seen while my ward leader is talking to me. and then i just send a text to him. hahahha i wanted to kind of make me a little jealous? but guess not , he was actually more worried that my ward leader contacted me due to work reason than thinking he is trying to hit on me. hahahha. one word of me, or two words. childish and shameless. :(

and then i go on to show him my vulnerable side AGAIN. i really didn't want to. but i cannot help it. i said i wanted to hear his voice to cure my insomnia. hmmm how lame was tt? but anw, he said my osim stuff is ready for collection. hmm okay nice, all the while i have been waiting for him to what apps me that the stuff arrived, but guess not. wj was right. he said maybe the stuff has alr arrived, is just that he didn't text me. anw he said he will be quite busy this week and will pass to me as soon as possible. and then i mentioned if he has alr decided? he like say don't have. or rather the impression he gave me is don't care. he told me actually he hasn't been thinking abt us. nice. everyday, i can't get him off my mind, almost everyday i have been tearing. i feel i am getting worthless to him. just a pest which keeps bothering him. why are we becoming like this? :(

i asked him if he miss me and if he likes his life now, and he just say don't know. and he says he hasn't figure it out yet. vaguely, i rmb him saying like, if he breaks up with me, how will i take it. and then i asked is this what you want? he said don't know. he said he don't wish to hang me there. omg i don't know. all the words he said are like multiple knifes stabbing me.

i told wj and kenenth abt this. they just keep asking me to prepare for the worst. yeah, kind of predicated it. and wj even said smth tt is hurtful but seems like the fact. i asked him if this is like the end of us. he said yeah, no hope alr. cos he said he will behave the same way as him if he wanna end things. :(:(:(

anw it seems like we will meet after my hkg frisco. maybe it isn't a bad thing i what apps him ytd. cos after ytd, my hope diminished a little. or rather day by day, it is diminishing. it just seems that i have nth left to fight for.

-Sign Off @ 1:43 AM :)